Work from Home Sales and Support Call Centre Representative in British Columbia
Why commute to a call centre when you can work from the comfort of your home? Sykes Home powered by Alpine Access is looking for someone who loves the challenge of a sale.
You will be answering back-to-back calls in virtual call-center, located in the comfort of your own home! Each day, you will be resolving billing and cell phone issues, as well as upselling at the end of each call. You must ensure you take ownership and accountability for resolving the customer's problem, as well as answering each call with enthusiasm, professionalism, and energy. A sale is a key component of this job, and a metric that will be used to evaluate your daily performance.
This position will also require someone who has strong computer skills, using multiple windows to navigate through multiple systems to research information and provide the most accurate and up-to-date information.
• Legitimate, work from home opportunity with a large, reputable company
• Access to health benefits
• Paid training to ensure our employees are successful
• Career advancement
• Saving over $5,000 per year on not having to commute
• Must be extremely proficient on the computer – uses computer daily, can navigate through multiple windows to research issues, and can type at minimum 40 WPM
• 1-2 years of Call Centre Experience preferred but not necessary
• 1-2 years of Tech Support experience preferred
• 1-2 years of Customer Service experience required
If the answer to these questions is yes, then find out why Sykes at Home powered by Alpine Access has been the employer of choice for so many people who want to transition their career from the office to their home: www.alpineaccessjobs.ca!
|Related Link: Click here to visit (1 hit)|
Target Prov.: British Columbia
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jun 17, 2013
|Item Owner : Sykes Home powered by Alpine Access|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
Number of Views: 124
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|