Hiring a Cook
Bluetail Sushi Bistro in Kelowna, BC is looking for a competent Cook to join our team.
Number of Positions: 1
Hourly Wage: C$16.75 ~ C$18.00 (depending on experience)
Hours of Work: 35.00 ~ 40.00 hours per week
Vacation: 10 business days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Language of Work: English
Work Location: Kelowna, BC
Main Job Duties:
- Prepare and cook Japanese hot food items such as teriyaki, gyoza, tempura, udon and yakisoba
- Supervise and train kitchen helpers regarding food preparation
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, monitor supplies
- Ensure the high quality of foods, food safety and sanitization
- Clean kitchen and work area
- A minimum of 2 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- The English language ability is required.
Bluetail Sushi Bistro welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and first nations.
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com if you are interested. We welcome all your interests, but only selected applications will be contacted for an interview.
Bluetail Sushi Bistro (Bluetail Restaurant Ltd.)
#102-1675 Commerce Ave., Kelowna, BC V1X 8A9
|Target Prov.: All Provinces|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jun 08, 2023 5:21 PM
Number of Views: 51
|Item Owner : Bluetail Sushi Bistro (Bluetail Restaurant Ltd.)|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|