CONVENIENCE STORE CLERK (NOC: 64100)
Posted on May 17, 2023, by Pop In!
Location: High Prairie, Alberta T0G 1E0
Salary: 18.00 hourly 30 to 35 hours per Week
Terms of employment
Permanent employment, Full time
Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Shift, Weekend
Starts as soon as possible.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
• Operate cash register
• Provide advice about merchandise
• Assist in display of merchandise
• Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
• Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
• Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
Public transportation is available.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Fast-paced environment
• Bending, crouching, kneeling
• Repetitive tasks
• Standing for extended periods
• Positive attitude
• Quick learner
• Efficient interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Excellent oral communication
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
• Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
• Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
• Are you available for shift or on-call work?
• Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
• Are you willing to relocate for this position?
• Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
• What is the highest level of study you have completed?
|Target Prov.: All Provinces|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : May 18, 2023 10:13 AM
Number of Views: 78
|Item Owner : Pop In!|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|