We fully serve a wide range of Korean and Japanese - style cuisine in the heart of Kamloops, British Columbia. We are now seeking experienced cook positions to join our team for the upcoming summer season.
Employer: Eden Bento Cafe
Wage: $16.50 ~ $18.00 per hours
Working Condition: 30-40 hours a week.
Working (Business) Location: 450 Lansdowne St #223, Kamloops, British Columbia V2C 1Y3
- Set up a workstation with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat, etc.)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- Oversee kitchen operations.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Work with specialized equipment such as deep-fryer and grill etc.
-May clean kitchen and work area
-May schedule and or train kitchen helpers
- Completion of secondary school.
- 2+ years of commercial cooking experience is required.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, boiling etc.)
- Experience in cooking Japanese-style food will be an advantage.
How to Apply: by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please no phone call and we will call the selected applicant. Thank you for your cooperation.
|Target Prov.: All Provinces|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : May 03, 2023 8:33 PM
Number of Views: 60
|Item Owner : Eden Bento Cafe|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|