How to fix Kernel lock entry leaks on thread termination ?
Kernel lock entry leaks on thread termination
1. Make sure that any locks acquired in the thread are released before the thread exits.
2. Use a lock manager or a system library that can release locks when the thread exits.
3. Make sure that the thread calling the lock acquire/release functions is the same thread that is calling the lock release functions.
4. Use a lock manager or system library that supports lock re-entrancy.
5. Use a lock manager or system library that supports the concept of "lock ownership".
6. Monitor the locks regularly to detect any leaks.
7. Use a deadlock detection algorithm to detect any lock leaks.
8. Make sure that the locks are properly released when the thread is cancelled. 9. Make sure that the thread is properly destroyed when it exits.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Prov.: Nova Scotia|
Target City : California
Last Update : Feb 27, 2023 12:54 PM
Number of Views: 71
|Item Owner : Uniques Blog|
Contact Phone: 09877297984
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|