Best Places To Visit In Kinnaur
Best Places To Visit In Kinnaur - Kinnaur is a beautiful hill station in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The place is known for its stunning landscapes, lush green valleys, and stunning views of the snow-capped Himalayan peaks. Kinnaur is a great destination for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy some peaceful time in the lap of nature. If you are planning a trip to Kinnaur, here are some of the best places to visit in Kinnaur.
1. Sangla Valley: Sangla Valley is one of the most picturesque valleys in Kinnaur. It is home to several beautiful villages, orchards, and temples. The valley is surrounded by lush green mountains and offers breathtaking views of the majestic Himalayan ranges.
2. Kalpa: Kalpa is a small town located at an altitude of about 2,960 meters above sea level in Kinnaur. It is famous for its spectacular views of the Kailash Range of the Himalayas. It is also home to several temples and monasteries.
3. Nako: Nako is a beautiful village located in the Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh. It is home to a beautiful lake and several ancient monasteries. The village is surrounded by lush green mountains and offers stunning views of the snow-capped peaks of the Kailash Range.
4. Reckong Peo: Reckong Peo is the district headquarters of Kinnaur district. It is a popular tourist destination with several attractions like the ancient temples, the Baspa Valley, and the Sangla Valley.
5. Chitkul: Chitkul is a small village located in the Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh. It is the last Indian village on the Indo-Tibetan border and is home to several monasteries. The village offers spectacular views of the snow-capped Himalayan peaks.
These are some of the best places to visit in Kinnaur. So, if you are planning a trip to this beautiful hill station, make sure to include these places in your itinerary.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Prov.: Alberta|
Target City : Mohali
Last Update : Feb 26, 2023 6:35 AM
Number of Views: 75
|Item Owner : Uniques Blog|
Contact Phone: 09877297984
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|