Zapoteca Mexican Grill & Seafood is looking for Line Cooks. Bring your best attitude and positive energy to our culinary destination on the iconic White Rock beachfront.
No. of positions: 4 Line Cooks
Work Location: 15495 Marine Dr, White Rock, BC V4B 1C9
Business name: Mexicanadian Amigos Restaurants Inc dba Zapoteca Mexican Grill & Seafood
• Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
• Follow recipes and presentation specifications—cooking meals as required per menu
• Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
• Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
• Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
Must be physically fit, able to lift up to 50 lbs, climb stairs frequently and work in a warm and noisy environment.
Reliable transportation is important for this position as there is no free parking in the area. There are some limited transit options, please ensure you know if you can get to/from our location before applying for a position.
Previous experience in preparing Mexican traditional foods would be an advantage. Fluent spoken and written Spanish is also an asset, but not required.
Must have 1 year+ experience in Mexican cuisine
Education: Completion of secondary school is required
Some culinary diploma is preferred.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 per hour
• Discounted or free food
• Extended health care
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Target Prov.: British Columbia|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Feb 10, 2023 6:12 PM
Number of Views: 91
|Item Owner : Jesse Spencer|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|