Global Bio-Decontamination Market Analysis, Application, and Forecast to 2027
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global bio-decontamination market trends and forecasts” under the Life Sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence, and Market reports.
This report highlights the current and future Bio-Decontamination Market potential along with a detailed analysis of the drivers, restraints and opportunities in the market. The report also covers market projections to 2027 and market rankings for leading companies. It also covers the competitive environment and regulatory scenario. The report details the market share of bio decontamination, based on product, agent, type and end user.
The market by product is segmented into equipment, consumables and services. The market by agent is segmented into hydrogen peroxide, chlorine dioxide, peracetic acid and nitrogen dioxide. The market by type is segmented into room and chamber bio decontamination based on type. The market by end user is segmented into Pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, life sciences and biotechnology research organizations, and hospitals and healthcare facilities. The end users such as food industry is not part of the study.
The report includes the company profiles of the key players with information about their business segments, financials, product portfolios and recent developments. The report also analyzes the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market.
By region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (Row). The North American region includes the U.S., Canada and Mexico. In this report, Europe includes Germany, the U.K., Italy and the Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia-Pacific is said to include China, India, Japan and the Rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2019 as the historic year, 2021 as the base year, and forecasts for 2027.
- 21 data tables and 25 additional tables
- An in-depth overview of the global market for bio decontamination equipment, consumables, and services
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the current and future market potential for bio decontamination equipment, consumables, and services, along with a detailed analysis of the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the prevailing market
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for bio decontamination market in USD million values, and the corresponding market share analysis based on product type, agent, type of decontamination, end-user vertical, and region
- Identification of the key market drivers and constraints that will shape the market for biological decontamination products as the basis for projecting demand over the next five years (2022-2027)
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Italy, Japan, China, and India etc.
- Holistic review of the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the global bio decontamination market
- Emphasis on the major growth strategies adopted by leading players of global bio decontamination market, their product launches, key mergers and acquisitions, and competitive benchmarking
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Ecolab, Fedegari Autoclavi S.p.A., Steris, Tomi Environmental Solutions and JCE Biotechnology
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Prov.: All Provinces|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Oct 20, 2022 6:56 AM
Number of Views: 19
|Item Owner : Kartik|
Contact Phone: 02227810772
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|