Landscaping Technicians (Hardscape / Soft-scape Installers)
Peter Majo Home & Garden landscaping is seeking 2 landscaping technicians with hardscape and soft-scape installation experience.
Location: North Vancouver, BC, V7M 1B6
Salary: $25.00 to $28.50 / hour (To be negotiated depending on skills and experience)
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2 to less than 3 years
Own Tools/Equipment: Tools, Steel-toed safety boots, Hard hat, Safety glasses/goggles, Gloves, Ear plugs
Security and Safety: Bondable
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
· Attention to detail, repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, manual dexterity
· Ability to distinguish between colours, combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
· Bending, crouching & kneeling
Work Location Information: Various locations
Work Site Environment: Majority of work is outdoors (cold and hot weather) and noisy
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Basic knowledge MS Word, MS Outlook
Construction specialization as a hardscape/softscape installer
· Experience and ability to work with Interlocking brick, Fieldstone paths, Stone Garden walls, Rock gardens, retaining walls, pouring concrete, Ornamental ponds, fountains and waterfalls and automated irrigation systems is highly desirable.
· You will be performing and overseeing all Hardscape/ Soft-scape installations tasks.
· You will be responsible for installing paver patios, river rock/ irrigation/ patio installation.
· Write specifications on Garden layouts, water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens, read and interpret blueprints
· Construction of hard landscaping including decks and pavements.
· Construct driveways pathways and stairs.
· Complete the installation of individual landscape elements such as plant layout and installation, boulder installation, step construction, natural stone installation, low voltage lightening is desirable.
· You must be able to supervise, train and coordinate the activities crew of labourers.
· Meet company & client standards.
· Consult with manager and customers regarding planning and co-ordinating the use of plants for landscaping.
· Plant and move trees.
· Plant and maintain private and public lawns and gardens.
Must have minimum of 1 – 2-year experience in Hardscape / Softscape installation experience within Residential projects, Commercial and/or industrial Construction, Park and recreation sites and Sports fields.
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: 306 West 1st Street suite 307, North Vancouver, BC, V7M 1B6
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
|Target Prov.: All Provinces|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Sep 18, 2023 10:42 AM
Number of Views: 12
|Item Owner : Peter Majo|
Contact Phone: 778.317.6576
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|