We are looking for hiring an experienced Architect.
Employer: Concrete K Contractors Ltd.
Wage: 39.06– 40.50
Working Condition: 30-40 hours a week.
Working (Business) Location: Unit 30, 13499 92 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3V 8B7 Canada.
- Consult with clients to determine the type, style and purpose of renovations or new building construction being considered
- Conceptualize and design buildings and develop plans describing design specifications, building materials, costs and construction schedules
- Prepare sketches and models for clients
- Prepare or supervise the preparation of drawings, specifications and other construction documents for use by contractors and tradespersons
- Prepare bidding documents, participate in contract negotiations and award construction contracts
- Monitor activities on construction sites to ensure compliance with specifications
- Conduct feasibility studies and financial analyses of building projects.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited school of architecture or completion of the syllabus of studies from the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (RAIC) is required.
- Completion of a three-year internship under the supervision of a registered architect is required.
- Completion of the architect registration examination is required.
- Registration with a provincial regulatory body is required in all provinces and the Northwest Territories.
How to apply: By email at email@example.com
Please respond with a resume by email with “Carpenters” in the subject line. Only selected candidates would be contacted for the interview.
|Target Prov.: All Provinces|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Sep 22, 2023 2:49 PM
Number of Views: 73
|Item Owner : Concrete K Contractors Ltd|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|