Robotics: Technologies and Global Markets
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Robotics: Technologies and Global Markets”under Services Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Robotics: Technologies and Global Markets provides both a review of recent key developments in robotics and a forecast that examines the industry from the perspective of robot makers and their traditional and prospective end users.
Forecasts have been generated by region, by type of robot, by robot user, by robot-performed task, and by type of robotic product and market region.
Five types of robots are discussed and forecast in this report: industrial robots, professional service robots, military robots, domestic service robots, and security robots.
Seventeen types of robot end users are covered: aerospace manufacturing, agricultural, automotive manufacturing, building maintenance, chemical and fuel processing, construction, consumer products manufacturing, education and research, electrical and electronics manufacturing, food processing, government (defense), government (non-defense), healthcare, households, metals, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and textile and clothing manufacturing.
Nineteen robot-performed tasks are examined: assembly; assisted transport; building security; construction and demolition; couriers and guides; dispensing; entertainment; floor maintenance; exterior maintenance; hazardous materials disposal; inspection and sample collection; laboratory bench assistance; material handling; painting, coating and gluing; palletizing and packaging; part cutting and forming; surgery; surveillance; and welding and soldering.
Four robotic products groups are reviewed: whole robots, robot parts, robot software, and robot safety materials.
All market values are provided in millions of U.S. dollars, and all are calculated as nominal value; 2020 is considered as the base year, and 2021 as the projected year, and the values are forecast from 2022 to 2026. The CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) in percentage terms represents the cumulative five-year growth.
- 34 data tables and 36 additional tables
- An updated review of the global markets for robotics technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the global robotics market size, and corresponding market share analysis by type of robot, robot-performed task, product group, technology, end-use industry, and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, restraints and other forces affecting the progress of this market
- Assessment of major market drivers and opportunities estimating current and future demand for robotic products, and key enabling technologies, and COVID-19 impact on the robotics industry
- Discussion of key technology developments, latest trends, and other influential factors such as research-and-development capability, installed base, branding, and ecosystem influence and partnerships
- Information on upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Insight into recent industry structure, current competitive scenario, R&D activities, and regulatory and legislative issues currently focused on robotics industry ecosystem
- Review of robotics-related patent activity, recent re-issued U.S. patents, and a look into the technologically significant robotic patents
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global manufacturers of robotic parts and technologies. Major players in the market, include ABB Group, FANUC Corp., Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., KUKA AG, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Rockwell Automation Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Siemens AG, and Yaskawa Electric Corp.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1222264/robotics-technologies-and-global-markets
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Prov.: All Provinces|
Target City : Navi Mumbai
Last Update : Jan 17, 2022 3:42 AM
Number of Views: 33
|Item Owner : Priya Prakash|
Contact Phone: 22 27810772 / 27810773
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|