Company: Somo Ads Inc./Publicité Somo Inc. O/A Native Touch
Business Information: Somo Ads Inc./Publicité Somo Inc. is a company established in Ontario in 2011 that offers advertising services.
Business Location: 30 Wellington Street West, 5th floor, Toronto, ON M5L 1E2
Work location: Same as above and telecommuting is available
*Work model is hybrid with 2 days per week in office and 3 days remote.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
Answer written and oral inquiries
Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs
Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, website content and press releases
Responsible for day-to-day setup, optimization and reporting of programmatic campaigns
Monitor campaign performance to ensure contract fulfillment
Ensure ad campaigns meet delivery and ROI guidelines
Act as primary point of contact for ad operations issues
Troubleshoot and reconcile third party impression discrepancies
Coordinate creative testing and implementation for all campaigns by collaborating with clients, technical teams, editorial, creative, marketing and sales as necessary
Provide campaign performance reports and financial data to internal/external clients as required
Contribute to the on-going improvement of mobile ad products, trafficking processes, order fulfillment, cost management, etc.
Investigate new ad technologies and network enhancements (targeting options, cost reduction etc.)
Meet and coordinate with vendors, creative and tech team as required
Deliver exceptional customer service to agency and direct clients
Support Management to resolve creative and inventory issues
- Education: Completion of a university degree, college diploma in business marketing, public relations or communications is required.
- Previous programmatic experience is preferred.
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in the digital marketing or social media sector is required.
- Knowledge of DSP’s, SSP’s, RTB platforms and Ad Exchanges.
- Knowledge of Rich media technology and experience working with Rich media vendors.
- Knowledge of mobile ad serving platforms.
- Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure
- Personal suitability: Flexibility, Organized, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Team player, Excellent written and oral communication, Accurate, Initiative, Judgment
- Language: English is required
Salary: $32.31 - $34.31 hourly, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: We provide the following:
-Extended medical insurance, disability insurance, and dental insurance.
-Medical, dental and vision care benefits.
-Group and life insurance benefits.
Important Information: Flexibility in schedule is required. Work model will be hybrid with 2 days per week in office and remaining days remote. Work schedule will be from Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Overtime may be required depending on the business needs.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
|Target Prov.: Ontario|
Target City : Toronto
Last Update : Feb 02, 2023 10:36 AM
Number of Views: 25
|Item Owner : Somo Ads Inc./Publicité Somo Inc. O/A Native Touch|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|