Food Service Supervisor
Sugar Roll Japanese Cuisine is looking for a qualified Food Service Supervisor.
Remuneration: C$ 14.00 / hour with 40 hours working / week
Vacation: 10 paid holidays per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
Terms of Employment: Full-time and Permanent
Location of Work: 1-299 Champlain St, Dieppe, NB E1A 1P2
Completion of high school education is required
Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required, supervisory experience is preferred, but not required.
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of food service staff
- Estimate and order daily and weekly ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train service staff in duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We welcome all your interests, but only selected applications will be contacted for interview.
Underrepresented groups including newcomers, older workers, youths and first nations are encouraged to apply.
Sugar Roll Japanese Cuisine (701664 NB Inc)
1-299 Champlain St, Dieppe, NB E1A 1P2
|Target Prov.: New Brunswick|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jun 24, 2020 7:05 PM
Number of Views: 119
|Item Owner : Sugar Roll Japanese Cuisine|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|