Voice Collection Project - Edmonton
Looking for Canadian French Native Speakers
We are currently, working on a voice recognition development application and we are seeking Canadian French native speakers to participate in this project to improve the quality of voice recognition technology.
• Must be Canadian-French Native Speaker.
• Have an Android Device (iPhone/iPad/computers not accepted).
• Good Wi-Fi connection to upload while doing the recordings.
- For Adults (18 years and older) record 200 short prompts and get paid 18USD.
- For Minors (3 to 15 years) record 160 prompts and get 22 USD.
The participation of children is very important for this project as it helps to better shape the voice recognition technology to protect them from sensitive content.
• The total recording time will take approximately 30 mins (up to 1hr for Minors). You can choose to record the prompts in several separate sessions or complete them all in one session.
• The audio files must be successfully uploaded and of good quality.
• Upon completion and after quality check will be paid through Paypal or Payoneer registered via your AppenConnect account (https://connect.appen.com/qrp/public/home)
Detailed instructions will be provided once you are assigned to the project.
Appen constantly seeks motivated freelancers to support their translation, transcription, annotation and data collection teams. Your successful contribution to this project will offer you an ongoing opportunity to take part in our projects in the future.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Appen Connect Team.
|Target Prov.: Alberta|
Target City : Edmonton
Last Update : Jul 10, 2019
Number of Views: 7
|Item Owner : Faye Petalcorin|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|