Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Manufacturers Share Why Open Kitchens Are Welcome (Automobiles & Vehicles - Motorcycles)

CANetAds > Automobiles & Vehicles > Motorcycles

Item ID 2646744 in Category: Automobiles & Vehicles - Motorcycles

Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Manufacturers Share Why Open Kitchens Are Welcome

Open kitchens have become the fashion of modern home decoration, and the response of open kitchen fumes has become an urgent problem for families today. Many companies are committed to exploring the perfect solution for dealing with open kitchen fumes, so check out the Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets manufacturer.

1. Traditional range hoods are trapped in addition to oil smoke
Open kitchen fumes can not cope with range hoods. The most common type of range hoods on the market today are mainly European-style, Chinese (or deep-cover) range hoods. Why can't traditional range hoods keep up with the requirements of modern open kitchens? The reason is that the original design principle of traditional range hoods mainly originated from the western countries where “light food, less soot” is not suitable for the response of open kitchen fumes.

From the actual use effect, the traditional range hood is a ceiling-mounted structure, the suction port is more than 750mm from the cooktop, and the installation position is too high, resulting in insufficient suction. Only about 75% of the soot is pumped away, leaving about 25%. The fumes spread into the kitchen. Conventional range hoods generally use oil nets to filter soot. The fumes purification capacity is less than 70%. A large amount of grease is adsorbed on the inner wall of the machine, the motor and the wind wheel. After long-term use, the power is obviously reduced, resulting in poorer and weaker range of oil absorbing, not suitable for open type. The response of the kitchen fume.

2. The response of the near-suction range hood to the open kitchen fumes
The near-suction range hood is the crystallization of the wisdom and wisdom of the Chinese people. It fundamentally subverts the design idea of ​​the traditional range hood, adopts the side installation and the close-range suction method, thus greatly improving the effect of the range hood to suck the soot. . In 2009, the sales volume of range hoods showed that the market share of near-suction range hoods has exceeded 40%, especially some large brands have entered the market of near-suction range hoods, further driving the consumption of near-suction range hoods. Demand is also one of the solutions to the response of open kitchen fumes.

It is necessary to recognize that although the near-suction range hood can meet the response of some open kitchen fumes, most of the brands of near-suction range hoods only work on the appearance and ignore the smoking machine. The essence of function and the intimate needs of the family "cooking women".

3. The perfect solution for the response of open kitchen fumes
The response of open kitchen fumes needs to find answers from the concerns of family “cooking women”, and the response to open kitchen fumes is summarized into three main elements: cleaner, easier to clean, and safer to use.

information about Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets :

Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)

Target Prov.: British Columbia
Target City : Yuyao
Last Update : Jun 12, 2019
Number of Views: 54
Item  Owner  : afastainlesskb
Contact Email:
Contact Phone: (None)

Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.
CANetAds > Automobiles & Vehicles > Motorcycles
 © 2019
2019-10-20 (0.073 sec)