Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Door Cleaning Is Very Simple
The elegant and clean stainless steel exterior adds a sophisticated touch to your indoor and outdoor kitchen cabinets. Stainless steel kitchen cabinet doors and drawer front panels are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are covered with commercial grade stainless steel and are fully wrapped stainless steel.
Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets door features
1. Steel process: Stainless steel is produced in a rolling mill and rolled to the required specifications (thickness). This process sets the underlying surface of the material. Stainless steel is brushed with a matte tape. Unless otherwise stated, the textured orientation of the wire finish is vertical. The stainless steel is then covered with a vinyl coating to protect the surface. The slight ambiguity adds personality and uniqueness to each cabinet door.
2. Use ultra-lightweight polypropylene core to provide a strong and sturdy vocal door. You won't hear empty sounds when you knock on the door.
3. Core: The core is a very stable ultra-light cellular polypropylene substrate. This allows for simple hinge drilling. The front of the door and drawer is 3/4 inch thick.
4. Application: Provide stainless steel doors for indoor and outdoor use. All doors are completely wrapped in high quality stainless steel, making them the best choice for any use.
5. Cleaning is simple: the product is easy to clean! It is also hygienic and environmentally friendly.
6. Easy to repair: Although durable, stainless steel will scratch and dent. Use a pad to gently wipe the surface to cover up minor scratches. Excessively rubbing the surface may remove the brush surface.\
information about Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/stainless-steel-cabinet/kitchen-cabinet/
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Prov.: New Brunswick|
Target City : Yuyao
Last Update : Apr 14, 2019
Number of Views: 27
|Item Owner : afastainlesskb|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|