Ms velvet short pink velvet sexy lingerie and sleepwear/wholesale sales (Shopping - Wholesale)

CANetAds > Shopping > Wholesale

Item ID 2545246 in Category: Shopping - Wholesale

Ms velvet short pink velvet sexy lingerie and sleepwear/wholesale sales


Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.


UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.


Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.

FOB Reference Price:US $6 - 12 / Pieces
500 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Payment: 30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight.
Pattern Type:Solid
Collar:Round Neck
Closure Type:Elastic Waist
Length:Shorts
Season:Autumn, Spring, summer, Spring, Autumn, Summer
Sleeve Length(cm):Sleeveless
Supply Type:OEM service
Material:Polyester / Cotton
Fabric Type:Velour
Technics:Plain Dyed
Feature:Plus Size, Thermal, Breathable, Soft, Stretchy, Smooth
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:GLAMOUR
Model Number:KZ093
Product Name:Short Ladies Pajamas Set
Item:Pajamas
Gender:Women
Color:White, Navy, Pink
Size:Graded into different sizes
Style:Casual
Service:OEM, Wholesale, Cheap price
MOQ:300pcs per color, low moq
We have various products factory price sale, welcome to contact me:haolianfa*gmail.com. (note: "*"of email are replaced with"@")
See more - http://productsale.aimoo.com/topic/Ms_velvet_short_pink_velvet_sexy_lingerie_and_sleepwear_wholesale_sales-588219-12743-1


Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)

Target Prov.: All Provinces
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Dec 05, 2018
Number of Views: 2
Item  Owner  : gaomin
Contact Email:
Contact Phone: (None)

Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.
CANetAds > Shopping > Wholesale
 © 2018 CANetAds.com
2018-12-11 (0.072 sec)