Driveway and courtyard outdoor break beam solar power security equipment
Wireless beams detector updated with LCD calibrator and electricy power supply and battery rechargeable power jack. Infrared Distance 120m, Wireless emitting distance 1km
Specification of the solar powered wireless beams detector:
Infrared Distance: 120m
Wireless Transmitting Distance: 800m
Wireless Transmitting Frequency: FM: 433MHz
Maximum alarm times in 24 hours: Not more than 50times.
Battery Capacity: 500mAh (Transmitting terminal), 1000mAh (Receiving Terminal)
Working environment temperature range: -30C~70C
Number of infrared beams: 3 beams
Operating Voltage: 3.3V
Static Operating Current: Transmitting terminal<=0.5mA, Receiving terminal<=0.5mA
Infrared light frequency: Secondary moudulation & encoding based on 38KHz
Infrared Light wavelength: 940nm+/-20nm
Solar electric panel output current: >=2mA at light intensity of 1800LX (note: the outdoor light intensity in cloudy or rainly days is about 2000LX)
Dimension of product: 340mm*50mm*84mm of Receiving terminal, 340mm*50mm*45mm of transmitting terminal
1.Never install the infrared beams at an inclined angle.
2. Make sure that there is no obstacle between the transmitting terminal and the receiving terminal.
3. Use multiple infrared beams for long distance to avoid mutual interference among beams.
4. Keep the in-frared light hole-posed to direct sunlight.
5. The high-voltage tower and the signal tower may influence wireless transmission distance.
6. Never install this infrared beams near door access systems, passages, areas prone to trigger an alarm or areas which could trigger an alarm more than 50 times per 24 hours.
7. This product is a solar powered wireless product, so it shall not be installed, tested or operated indoors or in any dark place with a sunlight intensity of less than 2200 lux.
8. This product can trigger an alarm less than 50 times when it is tested under normal sunlight conditions. Never try to test maximum alarm times indoors.
9. Never put the multi-beams light wall in any dark place or cover the solar panel with any material at power-on, otherwise, the product may not be normally powered on.
Learn how to install and set up the wireless beam at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWOhg5W6KEs
Read more details at our blog http://www.vedardalarm.com/blog/category/perimeter-security/
More photoelectric beams detector available at http://www.vedardalarm.com/hb-solar-beams-m-3
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (1 hit)|
|Target Prov.: All Provinces|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jun 25, 2018
Number of Views: 102
|Item Owner : vedardalarm|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|