In home caregiver at Surrey
Bath, dress and feed infant. Prepare formulas and change diapers for infant. Take full responsibilities of housekeeping duties in the absence of parents. Prepare meals and serve meals to the infant according to the instruction of employer. Oversees child's activities, such as meals and rest periods as instruct by the employer. Tend to emotional well-being of child. Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents. Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
1. Education requirement: High school graduated
2. Hourly rate: CAD11 per hour
3. Work hours may vary, any work beyond 40 hours will be compensated at CAD16.50 per hour.
4. Require work experience: with 1 year related work experienced
5. 8 hours per day, 5 days per week, 40 hours per week, 2 days off on Monday and Thursday
6. This position can be live in or live out, it is optional. Meal and accommodation is available at no cost.
Interested parties, please email attention to Ms. Shen
|Target Prov.: All Provinces|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jan 10, 2017
Number of Views: 39
|Item Owner : Yue Shen|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|