Early Childhood Educator or Assistant
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
Company: Steveston’s Arts Connection Ltd. O/A Renaissance Kids Early Learning Centre
Business information: Renaissance Kids is a vibrant, creative and joyful place that is focused on nurturing and developing the whole child. Our unique and specialized programs, while rooted in the fine arts, follow a strong academic curriculum. We work with 12-month old infants to 6-year old children.
Business address: 1–12491 No 2 Road Richmond, BC V7E 2G3
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
• Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest
• Provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
• Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
• Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
• Knowledge of licensing regulations
• Establish guidelines for behavior
• Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
• Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
• Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
• Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
• Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
• Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
• Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
• Discuss progress and problems of children with Program Coordinator
• Assist in daily record keeping (behavior/attendance)
• Maintain learning materials in good condition
• Supervise and co-ordinate learning activities for children
-Education: A bachelor's degree OR college diploma in early childhood education is required
-Experience: Experience is an asset
-Valid ECE or ECEA (Early Childhood Educator Assistant) license is required
-Able to work independently.
-Well developed interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication.
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly – 40 hours per week
Benefits: Extended Health Benefits, 2 weeks of paid vacation, excellent opportunities for professional growth. Benefits provided after completion of probationary period of 3 months.
Work schedule will be from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM with half hour unpaid break. Monday to Friday. Weekends off.
Apply by e-mail (resume and covering letter) to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 1–12491 No 2 Road Richmond, BC V7E 2G3
Apply by phone: 604-841-0826
Apply by fax: 604-241-0400
|Target Prov.: British Columbia|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Dec 22, 2016
Number of Views: 45
|Item Owner : Renaissance Kids|
Contact Phone: 604-841-0826
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|