Milano All-in-oneThermostatic Sensor Faucet
Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features :
Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body;
Ideal for Residential as well as commercial high use applications
Intelligent : with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of lavatory
Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicators for power up, low battery, and solenoid function. Meaning of the codes are described in the installation instructions.
Convenient to maintain; with built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
Faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
Batteries life 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 year service life of the batteries.
Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5"from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
Diameter of inlet pipe : DN15
Diameter of outlet pipe : DN15
Water Pressure : 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
Power : DC.6V
Detection Zone : Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
Ambient Temperature : 1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °F
Degree of protection by enclosure : 1P56
• Overall Height : 7" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
• Spout Height : 3-1/2" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
• Spout Reach : 4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
• Mounting Type : Single hole
• Number of Holes Required for Installation : 1
• Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes) : Single Hole
• Flow Rate : 1.3 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
• Maximum Deck Thickness : 1-5/8"
• Infrared sensor operation
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Prov.: All Provinces|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Sep 13, 2017
Number of Views: 228
|Item Owner : Bathselect|
Contact Phone: 800-500-9895
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|